Requests for funding for post-clinical trial or innovation treatment.
Funding for post-clinical trial treatment is not routinely funded by the CCG.
This includes funding following trials which are:
- undertaken or sponsored by the NHS
- commercially funded
- non-commercially funded such as charity or compassionate trials
- patients self-funding a trial of treatment.
Supersedes the following policies:
- clinical trial – on going access to treatment following industry sponsored or funding. NHSE policy adopted by BNSSG CCGs
- clinical trial – on going access to treatment following non-commercially funded clinical trial. NHSE policy adopted by BNSSG CCGs
- ongoing access to treatment following a trial of treatment(including privately funded treatment). NHSE policy adopted by BNSSG CCGs.
EFR Application form can be downloaded from here.