Population Health Improvement Academy
The Academy exists to help colleagues across BNSSG learn how to turn linked health and care data into improvements to how we deliver services. Our goal is to enable more people to be healthier and happier for longer.
Find out more about the Academy by reading the PHM Academy Charter.
Starting a Population Health Management project
Could Population Health Management help with an issue or project you are working on? Through the Academy, we can provide access to linked data, with support and advice where needed.
Key things to consider
• What is the problem you are trying to improve?
• What is our population of interest?
• What intervention or preventative activity are you hoping to implement with this population?
• How does this align with the Integrated Care System priorities?
• What data do you want access to, in order to allow us to think about this problem?
• What do you hope will be different, or what additional insight will you gain, as a result of using linked data?
Make a request
To request access to linked data and support from the Academy, please complete the form below. We will then get in touch to discuss further.