Useful contact details for care homes
Contact details for care homes staff.
- Care Quality Commission (CQC)
- Dementia Wellbeing Service
- Mental Capacity Act – information on legislation designed to protect and empower people who may lack the mental capacity to make their own decisions about their care and treatment.
- Deprivations of Liberty Safeguards – information for staff in hospitals and care homes who may need to apply for Deprivation of Liberty authorisation.
- My Home Life– a UK-wide initiative that promotes quality of life and delivers positive change in care homes for older people.
- St Peter’s Hospice
- The code for Nurses and Midwives, by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Bristol City Council Safeguarding – call 0117 922 2700 (8:30-5:00 . Answerphone service outside of these hours.
- North Somerset Council Safeguarding – call 01454 866 000 (8:00-6:00 Monday – Friday) or 01454 615 165 out of hours.
- South Gloucestershire Council Safeguarding – call 01454 868 007 (9:00-5:00 Monday – Friday for adults) or 01454 615 165 out of hours.